Current situation and measures in the hotels
Since June 26th the COOEE alpin hotels have been open again. Our guests' and employees' safety has the highest priority, therefore we have introduced special safety and hygiene measurements in the hotels. All details can be found below.
You have questions concerning your reservation? You are very welcome to contact our reservation office at booking@cooee-alpin or via hotline +43 5122 195 10. We will do our best to answer every request as soon as possible. As there are a lot of guest requests, we kindly ask for a little patience.
Regular testing of all employees in the hotels
The safety and protection of our guests and employees is our top priority! Therefore, our employees voluntarily have themselves tested for the Corona virus every week. Thus, COOEE alpin Hotels are part of the initiative "Safe Hospitality", which was launched by the Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Regions and Tourism. This means that tests are conducted every week in all hotels and the results are reported within 24 hours. In this way, in case of a positive test result, we can react quickly and effectively and all planned measures will be implemented immediately.
Special measures for hygiene & safety
Recommended behavior for our guests:
- 1 meter distance to other guests, except fellow travellers
- Reservations in advance to avoid queues
- Contactless payment, if possible
- Refrain from touching or hugging other people
- Wash hands with soap several times a day
- Avoid touching the face
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm or handkerchief
- Do not travel with symptoms of illness
- Report symptoms of illness during the stay to the host
Measures in the hotels:
- Mouth and nose protection in crowds, in lobby and restaurant (not at the table)
- Increased cleaning and disinfection in public areas and rooms
- earlier closing time in the restauration (Tirol: 22.00 o'clock)
- Signs with information in public areas
- Public disinfection dispensers in the entrance area, at the buffet, toilets, sauna etc.
- Employees wear mouth and nose protection
- Sauna use only by appointment with maximum number of persons
- Bar service only at the tables, not at the counter for the time being
- Table assignment in the restaurant (max. 10 ppl at a table)
- Staff at the breakfast buffet to avoid queues and ensure hygiene
- Breakfast and dinner either as buffet or table service depending on amount of guests
- Children's playroom must unfortunately remain closed for now
- Frequent ventilation of public areas
- Keycards are thoroughly disinfected before hand-out
- Repeated cleaning and thorough disinfection of the rooms during checkouts
- Precise training of the employees about the measures taken
All official information about the current situation in Austria can be found here.
If you have any questions, suggestions or uncertainties, do not hesitate to contact our staff at any time!
Together we will make sure that you can spend a nice, relaxing and safe holiday with us. ☀