Early closing time for all 3 hotels
Due to the current situation, all three COOEE alpin hotels in Austria have been temporarily closed by the authorities. These drastic but important measures are necessary to slow down the spread of the virus and stop this pandemic as quickly as possible.
The COOEE alpin Hotel Dachstein and COOEE alpin Hotel Kitzbüheler Alpen will both reopen on June 26th and we hope to welcome numerous guests. We will continue to inform you about the latest news here.
If you have any questions regarding your bookings, you are very welcome to contact our reservation office at booking@cooee-alpin or via hotline +43 5122 195 10. We will do our best to answer every request as soon as possible. As there are currently a lot of guest requests, we kindly ask for a little patience.
Your booking during the (early) closing phase
For bookings until 25.06.20 we would like to offer a free rebooking or a voucher for a future stay with us. With a voucher you are 100% flexible in your travel period and can therefore await future developments without any concerns.
Please keep in mind: At some point this crisis will be over and then a holiday in nature will be the perfect opportunity to unwind and recharge your batteries!
COOEE alpin Dachstein open again from 26 June!
We are happy to announce that we will be back for you at COOEE alpin Hotel Dachstein from 26th June! We would be very excited to welcome many of you lovely guests again. After all, we now more than deserve some time out and relaxation.
COOEE alpin Kitzbüheler Alpen open again from 26 June!
The COOEE alpin Hotel Kitzbüheler Alpen will open its doors again on June 26th. Due to economic reasons we have decided to reopen this hotel during high season. However, we will do this with fresh energy and full of enthusiasm! 😁
Special measures for hygiene & safety
Recommended behavior for our guests:
- 1 meter distance to other guests, except fellow travellers
- Mouth and nose protection in crowds (advised)
- Reservations in advance to avoid queues
- Contactless payment, if possible
- Refrain from touching or hugging other people
- Wash hands with soap several times a day
- Avoid touching the face
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm or handkerchief
- Do not travel with symptoms of illness
- Report symptoms of illness during the stay to the host
Measures in the hotels:
- Increased cleaning and disinfection in public areas and rooms
- Signs with information in public areas
- Public disinfection dispensers in the entrance area, at the buffet, toilets, sauna etc.
- Employees wear mouth and nose protection
- Sauna use only by appointment with maximum number of persons
- Bar service only at the tables, not at the counter for the time being
- Table assignment in the restaurant
- Staff at the breakfast buffet to avoid queues and ensure hygiene
- Breakfast and dinner either as buffet or table service depending on amount of guests
- Children's playroom must unfortunately remain closed for now
- Frequent ventilation of public areas
- Keycards are thoroughly disinfected before hand-out
- Repeated cleaning and thorough disinfection of the rooms during checkouts
- Precise training of the employees about the measures taken
Ive any questions, suggestions or uncertainties, do not hesitate to contact our staff at any time!
Together we will make sure that you can spend a nice, relaxing and safe holiday with us. ☀